Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A F^ckin' Fact

I hate the fact that the person i'm thinking of always doesn't think that i'm thinking of her. ><
I hate the fact that I have to put extra effort just to know what the hell is going on with your life. (May private2 ka pang nalalaman--". Too bad. I'm the kind of guy who will do anything just to know kung kamusta ka na.)
I hate the fact that despite and in spite of everything, I still care.
I hate the fact that I am supposed to hate you but I can't because you are so dear to me.
I hate the fact that I'm still tanga after all the things that happened.
I hate the fact that I get hurt whenever I hear your name.
I hate the fact that it's not me who's taking care of you.
Above all, I hate the fact that my heart still longs for you. I keep teaching it to forget you but it seems to have a mind of it's own. I can't blame it though. I'm still into you and that's a FUCKIN' FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: