Saturday, January 7, 2012

Chirping like a bird.

I remember how I used to hate social networking sites. You get to be called a poser just because people steal your pictures and assume your identity. But the hell do I care. I've got my friends though. I don't need those bunch of people who don't really know me. Now here's the thing. I've got this blog, I've got my yahoo and google account, I've got my Facebook account, which by the way was already deactivated and now I've got a new one. TWITTER. I HONESTLY hated twitter. What the hell can people get from gossiping and tweeting every second of the day for the rest of their lives? Well, that's a rhetorical question, if you may ask. Here's the point, I met this girl. Yeah, the one you saw earlier. *blush* I could just write the story behind why like all the others, I'm also chirping now (making tweets, that is) but I guess it'll take me forever to explain and share every detail of it. Just so you guys all know, I too am chirping not because I want to have a gazillion followers like Pitt and Jolie but because I want to look at her from a distant and know what she's feeling. And if one day, i'll find her down in the dumps, i'll click that FOLLOW button and tell her, "hey @****andskulls, I may not look like your Knight in shining armor, but I'm here ready to save you."

Again, to the best girlfriend I never had, you're the reason why I am chirping like a bird. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment